Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A very felty Christmas

I love felt - its so easy to work with, easy to sew and can be made into some super cute things.  My Christmas crafting has been very slow of late (my mojo is totally MIA), but I did manage to complete some Christmas felt goodness before it went missing.






Now we just need a tree to put them all on...yep running very behind here....we have always had a real tree and don't have a fake one, but they don't sell real Christmas trees over here, so last year we had to acquire one by other means(ask no questions.....wink wink).  The boy has to make a tree hunting trip soon.....but in the heat we are having it will probably only last about a week anyway (maybe thats why they don't have them for sale here...ahh there is a logic to it).  I may have to be creative and find something else to masquerade as a tree in the meantime...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment